20100818

#lovequote

#1 Anger makes you smaller while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were..


#2 It's nice to be important, but it's even important to be nice..


#3 When a smile is what makes you better, then I'd rather be happy giving you all the smiles away..


#4 Singles.. Get close enough to have fun but dont get attached enough to get hurt..


#5 You make my life colorful while everyone paint them black..


#6 If my brain was the night sky, thoughts of you would be the stars..


#7 It is not what we get. But who we become and what we contribute, that gives meaning to our lifes..


#8 Life is like a video game. But there is no reset button..      


#9 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden..


#10 How can i say "i love you" if you are not here?? that's why i say that you are really important to me.. 

#11 I just want you to know that I'm missing you..

#12 Million times you hurt me..but always i forgive you..and more loving you..

#13 The past is for inspiration, not imitation; for continuation, not repetition..

#14 You live in my mind, you live in my shadow, you live in my good dream, you live in my nightmare, and you're everywhere..

#15 You're everything for me. Nobody can replace you, because you have your own permanent room in my deepest heart.

#16 The sky is blue like my sea of soul and my love to you is pure from the deepest part of my heart..      

No comments: